Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Reader of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald

(Via)
Amy has died and no one knew that she was coming to visit. Sara has to find a way to enjoy her vacation despite the loss of her friend. She finds a charming and welcoming community that make it possible for her to picture herself in Broken Wheel, but will it work out.

This book is well written and believable. I found myself wanting to move to Broken Wheel, despite the fact that the town was struggling to even survive. Sara was likable and the kind of person that you want to be. The addition of book recommendations and quotes made it so much more interesting.

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This is how I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.