Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Eve by WM. Paul Young

(Via)
Eve by WM. Paul Young was an interesting and thought provoking read. This book was unlike any other Christian fiction I have ever read. So much of this book is set in a world that does not exist and which I would fall very short in trying to describe. It is ethereal and mind boggling at the same time. The story moves along well, though it is a long read. I found it enjoyable and restful. 

There was a point where I wanted to throw the book across the room and likely would have, if I weren't reading it on my Kindle that I love so dearly. Alas, I continued to read and realized that the plot twist worked itself out and I was very glad I had not stopped reading. I say that to make sure that when you get to that point you will continue reading. I would definitely recommend this book, but I would add a warning to go into it with an open mind and not let yourself get caught up in overthinking it.

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I really did like the book and feel that it deserves to be read and enjoyed by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.