Pinterest Verification

Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Catching Kind by Catie Quinn

(Via)
The Catching Kind by Catie Quinn was so good. The story is about Hailey Tate, a successful YA author, who's agent uses her as a bet in a poker match and loses. The outcome is that she is paired with America's Sexiest Athlete, Conner Ryan to help him create a better public image. Hailey and Conner both have to get over their initial opinions of each other in order to make this strange relationship work.

This book was super cute and I did not want to put it down. Hailey was a great narrator. She was very down to earth and real about her situation and her story. Conner was believable and very charming. The supporting characters were also believable inside the story and really helped to bring everything together. 

This is book three in the Brew Ha Ha series by Quinn. I downloaded Books .5, 1, 1.5 and 2 right after finishing this one. While I loved the story of The Catching Kind, I kept noticing small grammatical issues. There would be a word missing so that a sentence didn't make complete sense. I figured this was because I was reading an advance copy of the book. When I started The Last Single Girl (Book 1) I noticed it in there as well. Just a note for you grammarians out there. It might drive you crazy.

I think you should check out The Catching Kind and the whole Brew Ha Ha series by Catie Quinn. It is a fun and entertaining read. 

I received a copy of The Catching Kind by Catie Quinn from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.