Pinterest Verification

Monday, October 13, 2014

Min Pin Monday - 10.13.14

Its been awhile since we've had a Min Pin Monday post! I finally have a camera that I can actually get some pictures of the pups with, again. 

Don't let this picture fool you...


That my friends is the picture of entitlement. Back in the spring we started a evening routine of a teeth cleaning treat after dinner we decided to see if a teeth cleaning treat every day would help keep some chompers shiny. It worked for one of the little guys, but mama can't give one a treat without giving both a treat. 

The results are somewhere between ridiculous and adorable. See, Mary always moped around for the two hours leading up to dinner, if we're home. Now, she eats her dinner and then stands in that corner staring at the treat bag until she gets one. I didn't immediately realize what she was doing but, it became apparent the night I forgot to get her a treat. She stood, in the dark, staring for about two hours. I thought she was in the other room on the couch. 

Also, it should be noted that there was no treat in my hand when I was taking this picture. I was just trying to get a picture of Mary and Will assumed it was treat time and sat down (their trick for their treat). 

See ridiculously adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.