Pinterest Verification

Friday, September 12, 2014

Nashville Season Three: What I Know

Sometimes, I see things when they are shooting "Nashville" (the TV show) around Nashville (the city). I love that the show is shot here in town and think that it adds a great level of authenticity to it. So here are a few things I've noticed recently:

1. There is a scene in a red car. Well, that or someone was shooting a music video. But it was interesting to see how it was shot. The red car (it was sporty looking, but I think it was sedan not a convertible) was on the bed of a trailer with the crew and equipment. Two cars (another sedan and an SUV) were following. 

2. There is a detention center involved. I saw the sign on a building that is not a detention center, so there's that. 

3. Michael Logen (an alumni of my university) and a fabulous singer/songwriter recorded some music and interview for the show. This MAKES my day. Logen is one of my favorites and I can't wait to see what happens with his music! 

So anyway I am super stoked about the Season Three premier on September 24. Its on abc, in case you weren't sure where to find it. If I'm ever an extra I will be sure to let you know about. Also, if I ever happen to run into Connie Britton or Hayden Panetierre in the mall, I will be sure to let you know. 

I'm off to make a note to start going to the mall more regularly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.