Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot by David Shafer

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is the story of three 30-somethings who find themselves involved in the underworld of society. No, not that underworld - the one that involves a cabal of powerful people trying to take over the lives of everyone and the group of regular folks who are trying to stop them. These three characters must determine who they are and what they are willing to do in order to stay on the right side of history. 

This is no easy task as decisions that they make affect their family's, careers and even their future romantic interests. This story will kidnap your attention and take you on a wild ride, you won't soon forget. 

I highly recommend this book. The characters were believable and relatable. I found myself fully invested in the decisions they made as each took their specific courses of action. It also made me think twice about what I post on the internet and how much information is put into the hands of corporate America. 

Here's my warning though - there is a lot of language in this book that could be offensive to you. Please realize that this is an adult book and not a YA book so the author's choices reflect the genre. If you can look past the language or it doesn't bother you then I would definitely suggest you read it. Its like Hunger Games meets James Bond meets Thank you for Smoking.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot releases today from Mulholland Books.

A copy of Whiskey Tango Foxtrot was given to me for review by the publisher through NetGalley. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.