Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Here To Stay by Melissa Tagg

Do you remember when I reviewed Made to Last by Melissa Tagg in October? I really enjoyed it and was excited to review a new book by the same author. I didn't realize it, but Here To Say was the next book in the series that Tagg is writing.

Here To Stay picks up the story of Blake Hunziker and his return to Whisper Shore, his hometown on the shore of Lake Michigan. He returns and has to try to earn back his reputation after his years traveling the world and playing house with TV star Randi Woodruff. To succeed he needs to pull off the Christmas festival and he needs it to be fantastic. He recruits Amber Kingsley to help him. The problem is that the Hunzikers and Kingsleys have a stormy past that both Blake and Amber must overcome, along with their families. 

I really enjoyed this book. It was a fun read. I happened to read it in fits and spurts and it worked just great. When I would get a chance to read longer sections, it was extremely enjoyable as well. The story was fast-paced and believable. Both Amber and Blake made great protagonists as they fought each other, their past and their circumstances. The plot developed well, however it followed the same pattern as Made to Last, so I'm not sure if you would want to read them back to back, but that is a matter of personal taste. I like books to be somewhat unpredictable. Overall, I recommend this book, especially if you like romantic stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.