Pinterest Verification

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Then and Always by Dani Atkins

(Via)
I was provided an advanced copy of Then and Always by the publisher through NetGalley. You can find Then and Always at a retailer near you on May 20. 

What would you do if you had an accident and woke up with different memories from the past five years? What if the best friend you thought was dead was alive? How would you react? Who would you choose to be?

These are the questions that Rachel Wiltshire must ask after a tragic accident. When she wakes up everything she remembers from the past five years is completely different. Her life, her accomplishments, her family, her relationship status, and most importantly her best friend. Rachel is the only one who knows anything about the past in her head and she alone must decipher what is real and what is not. Will she be able to figure it out?

This was an excellent book. It was intriguing and delightful. I didn't want to put it down and was frustrated that I had to sleep. I wish that I had picked it up when I could finish it in the same sitting. Rachel is a very believable narrator for her journey. Her emotions are varied and raw. The story moves along in unpredictable and exciting ways that made it a great, fast-paced read. 

I haven't read What Alice Forgot, but I imagine that if you liked it, you will like Then and Always by Dani Atkins as well. I highly recommend this for the pool or beach as it will pick you up and carry you along. (It would also be great sitting on your couch.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.