Pinterest Verification

Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14

Today is the anniversary of our first date. I don't have a picture of that, but I do of our second date. 



Man we were young!

Mary and Will are both doing great. They still don't get along all that well, but no one gets hurt so thats something. I don't have a picture (there's a great one here), because someone (Will) can't be still once the camera is out and the somewhat blurry photos I do have, I haven't been able to get off of my phone.

Things are good otherwise. We stay busy with work. I read a lot (this book has stayed with me and this series was great), watch TV a lot and sew a lot. Sometimes I pin things. Other times I hang out on Facebook. I've been doing really well with Swagbucks lately. You should join too - that's my referral link!

We saw Divergent the second weekend it was out. It's a great movie and I think it was one of the best book adaptations I have seen in a while. It really stayed true to the story. I think that it probably helped tremendously to have Veronica Roth, the author, on the production team. 

What's been going on with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.