Pinterest Verification

Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Here and Now by Ann Brashares

My most recent NetGalley read is The Here and Now by Ann Brashares. You may be a fan of Brashares' work as author of The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants books. (Yes, they are a series of books.) I read the sisterhood books in college and fell in love with them. They are on my to re-read list and may have just moved up several notches. 

Brashares' newest book The Here and Now is about Prenna James a girl from the future. Prenna is from the future because it had become impossible for humans to continue survival there. When her past catches up to her she finds herself caught up in a world far different from any that she has ever known. The future of humanity and herself is dependent on the course she chooses. 

By her side is Ethan Jarves. Ethan has known Prenna longer than she can understand and that gives him the distinct advantage of helping her fail or succeed. What will Prenna and how will she change the world? 

This was a fantastic read. I loved it. So much so, I kept finding myself thinking about it when I was not reading it and wondering what was going to happen. I highly recommend this book. I think fans of The Hunger Games, Divergent and The Host will really enjoy this fast-paced read. You should definitely pre-order it today!

An electronic advance copy of this book was provided to my by the publisher through my NetGalley account. All opinions and synopsis are my own. I really do recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.