Pinterest Verification

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday Sweet Things

Hi guys! I thought I would pop in this Saturday and share some fun things I've been checking out online recently. 

There are lots of BuzzFeed quizzes popping up in my newsfeed lately. While I take many, I don't often post this results. The "Which 'Once Upon a Time' Character Are You?" was my favorite. I was Belle. 

This Super Bowl weekend, you can give something back to the world by helping save a Hungarian football team called the Renegades. This team was started by a guy I went to High School with and has made a huge impact on its community. They have a large need, but if only 20 of you give $5, we can fund $100 of their goal. 

My friend, Brenda, posted two amazing posts recently. The first one, is A Letter to the Separated. You may not feel the need to read it, but if it at all pertains to you, please do go and read it. Her second post that was significant to me was here Magnetic Norths posts which put into words what I was going to post here, but didn't feel like the post I wrote was really conveying my message, so I took it down. Maybe I'll get back around to it soon and tweak it.

Finally Karen's post On Encouraging Each Other made me tear up a little and be more determined to encourage strangers who are doing the right thing. We're all in this world together, right?

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.