Pinterest Verification

Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday

I am writing this on Sunday afternoon. I've had a wonderful weekend. I took Friday off to spend the day with Pop Rocks and it was one of the best decisions I've made in awhile. It felt very grown-up. We had a great day of doing nothing, but everything all at once. 

Will went to the vet for a teeth cleaning on Friday and is doing well, though he had been kind of touchy. I think he is coming out of it. Mary got her teeth cleaned a few weeks ago, she got really sick,  I got really scared, went back to the vet, she is fine and back to her normal self. 

Saturday was a great day with friends. I had a blast at a girls day and spending some extra time with a friend who is just wonderful. It was something I really needed. 

Today, Sunday, we are excited to start going to church in the afternoon. As of the time I am writing this, there are less than three hours before we get to start this new adventure and I am so looking forward to it. I haven't been this excited for church in a long time. (#iamteampm)

Monday promises to bring lots of new and exciting things. I am sure that I will once again be busy but I'm not worried about it.

Love you!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.