Pinterest Verification

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski

Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski is a fun and lighthearted read. What would you do if you got special powers? How could you use them for good, bad or just to look out for you? 

I really enjoyed this book it was a fast and fun read that kept me guessing. I loved how the plot went along without giving anything away. It definitely made me reminiscent for high school. The characters were relatable and real. They weren't caricatures of the stereotypical high schooler. I think that is the main reason that I liked the book. 

I would recommend it for fans of Young Adult fiction or the Shopaholic series. 

The only I didn't like about the book was the volume of language. It didn't bother me at first, but really seemed to pick up by the end. Otherwise the plot themes matched those of most CW shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.