Pinterest Verification

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Long Time, No Words

Hey guys! I've missed you. I know it may not seem that way by my long, unexplained intermittent, mostly absentees around here lately. I apologize for leaving you hanging. That was never my intention. You guys are awesome and I love spending time with you. I've just had a lot going on and I can't even tell you all the details. 

As I'm sure you figured out from my last post, we got a new dog in November. He is great and precious, but he has brought some major changes to my life. I'll try to dive deeper into those later as they deserve their own post. 

I've also got some big things on the horizon that I am really excited about, but I can't quite share them yet. (No, I'm not having a baby.) But, there will probably be some changes around here this year. I am really excited to share them with you and will be giving you all of the details as soon as I can let them slip. I think you will like them a lot more, too. I am going to try to be around a bit more. I have a lot of things I want to chat with you about, so I'm going to have to get back here soon. 

Since I need to take the time to organize my thoughts before jumping in, here's a music video that I just couldn't get enough of last year: 


1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.