Pinterest Verification

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday Sweet Things: 11.10.13

I hope that everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving!

Its been a while since I've done a Saturday Sweet Things roundup and I started this one several weeks ago, but here are some of the wonderful things I've found on the internet lately...

This post from Anne Marie Miller puts into words some of the struggles I have had the past year and a half or so. Its been an interesting time in my life and I have a lot of things to work through with what I'm finally processing.

This post from my friend Brenda is exactly how I feel about writing and my hopes and dreams. Maybe one day...

This post from HuffPost is a good reminder that people prey on our emotions. She is a too feministic for my tastes, but her point is a good one. I would like to add that it isn't just men who manipulate women's emotions, but other women do as well.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link!! Also, the post about finding a church is really great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.