Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Chasing Hope by Kathryn Cushman

Chasing Hope is the gripping story of a former Olympic hopeful and a juvenile deliquent. Their paths cross in an unlikely situation and they both try their hardest to make something out of shattered lives.
I really enjoyed this novel. The story was interesting and moved along at a good pace. The issues that each of the characters were dealing with were relatable, but they weren’t cheesy and predictable as is often the case in similar books. While the book focused on the story between the two main characters it also had other interesting interpersonal relationships. I think many people can relate to Sabrina’s relationship with her parents and her grandmother. Overall, I definitely recommend this book. Its a fairly light read, but it will still make you think.

A copy of this book was provided to me by the publisher. All of the opinions and the synopsis are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.