Pinterest Verification

Friday, July 19, 2013

Checking Back In

Pop Rocks and I joined up with my family for vacation the week of July 4. It was a fun week with them. Unfortunately it rained Sat - Wed a.m. We made the most of it and had fun. I took a grand total of 0 pictures so, yeah.

I've been caught in a whirlwind of work and housework, etc. Since I got back. I feel like I'm still catching up - I guess that's why people clean their house before they go on vacation. 

I am hoping to get the house completely organized and clean this weekend so that I can move on with my time. We've been cooking at home a lot this week, too. I'll share some recipes tomorrow. 

What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.