Pinterest Verification

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade

As I had hoped to do, I finished Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade over the weekend. I enjoyed this book so much! It was a fun read and is perfect for the beach or the pool this summer. Its a great story that isn't too heavy, but not too flippant either.

The story is about Meg Cole, heiress to the Cole Oil Company fortune. Her first order of business following the death of her father is to cull the staff of people he employed. Specifically those who work in areas that don't fit her interests. One of her father's favorite hobbies was his thoroughbred horse stable. She attempts to fire Bo Porter, ranch manager, but has a hard time following through. What follows is an interesting story that I think many women can relate too.

Meg must learn a lot about herself and how to deal with her insecurities along with her anxiety issues. It's a good look at what many of us deal with on a daily basis. The tactics she uses in the book are good strategies that I can use in my life also. Her relationship with strong Christian women is also an important part of the story and will encourage you to seek out such women in your own life. Meg's personal growth and the growth of her spiritual life are what stood out most to me in this book.

This story was intriguing in many ways. There is espionage, adventure, and romance. Really, what more can you ask for in a book?

The book Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade was given to me by Baker Publishing Group in exchange for an honest reveiw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.