Pinterest Verification

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday's Songs - 6.23.13

I've had several songs in my head lately, but this one, as it normally does has stuck with me the most. This song is about Mary who used oil to annoint Jesus and was critizized by Judas for using oil taht would have cost a years wages. Jesus rebuked Judas because he knew that this was Mary's way of showing her love for Him.

This song uses that story and puts a new twist on it. Its true - "You weren't there when He found me. You didn't feel what I felt when He put his loving arms around me. You don't know the cost of the oil (my praise)."

I hope this song will encourage you this week. He loves you and wants to save you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.