Pinterest Verification

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday Sweet Things

So I want to try this out as a new "feature" on this-here-blog-thingymajig. Let me know if you like it or not in the comments. Basically this is just going to be a round-up of things I've found on the internet that have proved to be interesting. 

This is a great post from Jenny Simmons (lead singer of Addison Road) that encouraged me greatly this week. She always posts great stuff, though I don't always read it.

If you are a history buff (like me!) or a Phillipa Gregory fan (also like me!) then you will find this article really interesting. You might also like it if you like Dan Brown or that movie with Nicolas Cage about the Declaration of Independence or something (didn't watch it, yet).

I read a lot of blogs and while I find most interesting or entertaining, not many actually cause me to do something that improves my life. Rachel Anne's does. Join up as a Company Girl and take part in the Small Things monthly challenge. Your life will better and your house will be cleaner.

Maybe you've already seen the maps that are part of Joshua Katz research for the University of North Carolina. There is a overview with a few of them or you can look at all 120. These are super interesting to me, especially as someone who has lived in different parts of the country. I finally understand why I get confused on pronunciations of certain words (routes for $100).

And just so you don't get confused... here's a picture of my sweet Mary:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.