Pinterest Verification

Monday, June 24, 2013

Merry Mary Monday - 6.24.13

When I was a little girl I love the story of The Princess and the Pea. You know the one. Its about a princess who was caught in a rainstorm and seeks shelter in another kingdom's castle. When she tells them that she is a princess, the queen decides to find out and puts a pea under a bunch of mattresses. Well the princess tosses and turns the whole night and her complaining reveals that she truly is a princess. (Find out more)

Well this weekend I looked over and saw this: 


That's "Princess Mary" on her folded over blanket on top of a pillow on top of the couch. Nobody's spoiled here. Nobody at all. 

I woke her up with my picture taking.



And just one more to prove my point:


I would hide a pea in her bed, but this princess would just eat it.


1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.