Pinterest Verification

Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday

Its Friday and apparently everybody around here is gone this weekend. Many are probably at Bonnaroo, haha. By around here, I mean the whole city of Nashville, not my house. Everybody is still at my house. 

The fireflies are out and it makes taking Mary out at night so much more pleasant. It is like being a part of a fairyland each evening. I heard that the light exhibit at Cheekwood is supposed to be that way as well so I definitely want to check it out. 

I don't have any big plans for this weekend, except celebrating Father's Day with Pop Rocks folks this weekend. It will be fun as it always is when we are with them. 

What are you up to?

7 comments:

  1. Fireflies! I don't think we have many of those around here. No big plans for the weekend since we have VBS coming up, and that's going to wear me out (ladies have a Bible study at the same time that the kids have their VBS). Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does sound quite a bit exhausting, the good kind though!

      Delete
  2. Fireflies *dreamy sighs* This weekend? Going to our babysitter/homeschool helper's grad party tomorrow- woot! And, I'll be giving the man the day on Sunday. Will also take little bags of M&Ms around to the neighborhood dad's a tradition I started last year after taking roses to the neighborhood moms on mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should be: giving the man the day *off* ;)

      Delete
    2. That is a really neat tradition. I like it!

      Delete
  3. My husband and son just passed through Nashville on their way to Ohio. They didn't get a chance to get off the freeway and enjoy the sights, but I've been a couple of times and loved it. So much to see and do...and fireflies make it magical!!

    Enjoy what is left of the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evidently we are neighbors, so to speak. although I'm not technically IN Nashville. We have been enjoying fireflies as well. And, um, we skipped town to get away from Bonaroo traffic. (ok, well, maybe visiting grandma had something to do with it too. ha.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.