Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Today

Its funny but lately I've felt very strongly that I'm so not qualified to give an opinion about anything spiritual. I'm not an expert by any means, but I know Jesus. He is my Savior. All I want is for others to see that in me. 

Its a scary thing to speak truth as a Christian. What I mean is this: when I say that its wrong to lie and then I lie, I feel like people see me as a hypocrite. The real issue isn't me purposely being a hypocrite, its that I'm a sinner.

Thats why I try to keep things encouraging around here. Its also why lately I've been quiet on my usual Word for Wednesday posts. I just haven't been able to find words to express these things. 

I love sharing encouraging music here. Mostly because music is what gets me going. Its what makes me excited and I'm always eager to share it. Thats why I do the Sunday's Songs posts. I hope that they are as encouraging to you as they are to me. 

So anyway I have another song that I want to share with you today. I know its not Sunday, but alas here is a song that I love. I hope you enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.