Pinterest Verification

Friday, February 15, 2013

Its the Little Things: 2.15.13

I decided that this week would be a good one to participate in my friend Lindsay's link-up. I made that decision on Monday. I didn't know that I was really going to need to focus on the little things this week, then. In fact last night I almost just gave up, but I decided not too!


Monday night I played UNO with my love. I found a deck of cards on clearance last week. We've had a blast playing with each other. 





Delicious pasta that I cooked. You can't even taste the vegetables!


And of course this sweet thing! She was my snuggle buddy all week and my comforter. Everyone should have one of these, just not this one - SHE'S MINE!




I would be completely remiss if I didn't include this video. I laughed the whole time. It probably helps that the Goat 4 Sale Doritos commercial was my favorite from the Super Bowl.

So there you have 'em - my little things this week. What were yours?

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Company Girl Coffee

    Thanks for the reminder to play UNO!! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice snuggle pup, can I borrow her for a day?

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.