Pinterest Verification

Friday, January 18, 2013

This Week

This past week has been interesting to say the least. Its been chockfull of everything and everyone in my life. I've had a work event, a night with friends, and one of my best friends moved. Y'all - MY. BEST. FRIEND. MOVED!!!!

Like I've mentioned before, I have amazing friends. But it hasn't always been that way. See when I was four years old we moved for the first time. My best friend before then moved too. Our friendship was over either way. I made amazing friends and they are to this day what I miss most. I keep up with some via facebook. We moved again when I was twelve. I didn't make the same kind of friends. I made some, but I only keep up with a few of them.

When I moved away to college I took a friend with me and she is amazing. Sadly, she got married and moved after college. We talk on the phone and when we do we talk for hours. I love her dearly and love that we get together as often as we can. Our friendship is definitely one of the best things in my life.

Since she moved I had a hard time meeting friends. I have amazing friends from work - we even hang out outside of the office. Then we started making couple friends. It was great. They are great. They saved me from feeling like a loser:)

Two years ago, one of my other best friends moved back to town. She fit right in with my new friends and life was great. But this weke she moved. My world has been rocked. To be honest, I'm still in denial. I'm trying not to fall apart. I'm trying to figure out how to handle this big change. I know that I need to rely on my other friends. Pop Rocks is such a huge inspiration and rock for me. He gets that this is really hard for me. So if you see me for a little while and I seem sad, its cause I am, but I'll be just fine. That is with a little help from my friends.

Love you!

E

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.