Pinterest Verification

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday's Songs: 1.6.12

I love to listen to music. I like most every genre of music though there are a few that I'm not really all that into. I realize though that the music I listen deteremines a lot of things for me: my mood, my thoughts, and the mood of my thoughts. So the other day when I was driving home from work in a miserable state of mind I wasn't really listening to music. Then this song came on and caught my attention.




"Not for a moment did you forsake me."

Maybe it is what you need to hear today. I need the reminder every day. Multiple times a day.

"Afterall you are constant."

Lately Meredith Andrews' songs keep popping up places where I least expect them and they rock my life in that moment. They are poignent and relate to me exactly where I am right then.

Love you to you, today!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.