I've read lots of resolutions on the internet lately and they only served to remind me that I took on Jon Acuff's Finish Year challenge last year (at least, I took it as a challenge). Here were my goals for the year"
And here's what happened:
1. Read through the Bible: Yeah, not so much. I have been making headway in the NT since I started listening to it on my way to work. (This is a fantastic option if you are like and make a commute.)
2. Start a creative venture to help others: Honestly, this was my stretch/dream goal. It is still something that is on my heart and often my mind, but it didn't happen last year. I think it was because I relied on other people to help me along and got let down so I got down and didn't follow through.
3. Keep the house clean: I think this is an ongoing daily goal for me.
4. Read two books a month and blog about them: I reviewed 15 books on this little ol blog last year. I realize that isn't two a month. I read more, but I didn't review all of them for lots of reasons. I felt like I was just reveiwing books, so I intended to write real blog posts first and then didn't get around to them.
5. Blog at least 5 times a week: Not quite,