Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tea Party: Smith Byrd House

Several weeks ago I went to visit a friend who lives in Prattville, AL. We went to tea at a cute little tea house called the Smith Byrd House

We shared a Queen's tea with an extra salad and quiche. It was delicious. Everything was spot on. If you live in the area or are visiting you should definitely visit. The food was delicious. The experience was cozy and the customer service was great! 

I really enjoyed the experience. I have never had a tea such as that one. Each item we were served was an exciting adventure for my pallet. The best part was that we were able to sit and visit like we were at our own home because it wasn't super busy. They weren't put out that we lingered over our food and tea. I think that was the best part of the experience for me. I really love to visit with my friends and this was a great way to do so.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds wonderful! I go to tea rooms VERY rarely, but I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.