Pinterest Verification

Monday, November 5, 2012

Merry Mary Monday: 11.5.12

Mary didn't dress up for Halloween. If we got lots of trick-or-treaters, I would have put her in some type of costume, but we had a grand total of 0 kiddos. I did put her in her (last-year-on-clearance-way-too-big) Halloween shirt.


It says "TRICK OR TREAT SMELL MY PAWS." Its funny though, because it is the only shirt she has from which she can wiggle out.

Since it's the day before the Presidential election I want to encourage you to vote. I'm not going to tell you who to vote for or for whom I will be voting. Its your right to vote and its your right to vote for whichever candidate you feel like will do a better job. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.