Pinterest Verification

Saturday, November 3, 2012

CMA Awards 2012

Did anybody else out there watch the CMA Awards on Thursday? Or maybe you were there. What did you think?

I have to say that my favorite moment of the night was when Miranda Lambert won Female Vocalist of the Year. Her speech was amazing. She managed to compliment every other nominee simply because she thought they deserved it more. She was humble, gracious and kind. Way to go, Miranda!

My other two highlights were when Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood danced to Gangem Style (look at Carrie's shoes) and the joke they made about Willie Nelson (too funny). This video is definitely worth watching if you didn't the other night.

So I haven't gotten to watch the CMA Awards from start to finish before since they have been on Wednesday nights the past few years. While looking for the videos above I found this one. It made me laugh a lot. Its a little over six minutes long, but funny nonetheless.

1 comment:

  1. I got home late and was bummed I didn't get to see it, but I love Miranda too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.