Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Word for Wednesday: Forthcoming

As the future comes Christians must remember that we are getting closer to being with our Father. The times are changing and will continually become worse for us until the day of his return.

So many of my friends have quoted this line from the song "In Christ Alone" over and over again about life. Its still true today and no matter the circumstances facing us:

"'Til He returns or calls me home, here in the power of Christ I'll stand." 

So today whether you are happy or sad remember we are Christ's and His alone. It doesn't matter who is President, Senator, Boss, Pastor, Neighbor, Friend, etc. We are His!

Hugs,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.