Pinterest Verification

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Shocker

This is not a mom blog. 

I know you're shocked. I realize that I haven't been posting lately and I realized that it goes back to the fact that this is not a mom blog. Simply because - I am not a mom. (Behold, the logic!)

The truth is I tend to find my average every day life boring in the context of my blog. I don't have cute conversations to share. I don't have take the time to DIY that many things. And when I do I forget to take pictures and/or post them. I don't do all these things that other more exciting bloggers do. But if you are here, reading this blog, then you are interested in my life. Thus my life is not that boring.

Don't get me wrong, my life is not boring. I just do the same things every weekday which is 5/7 of the time. I am going to try to do better. I am making it a goal to post more often through the end of this year. I did this last December and had great success. I am going to share more of my adventures that I normally sweep under the rug. Here's a teaser. There is a concert in my future, a cute dog in a Halloween shirt, and a quick weekend trip in my past. 

Thanks for reading!

E

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. But the world also needs the thoughts of non-moms like you and me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you, girl! Keep inspiring me and everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ya, Erin…and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.