Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dyed

Ever since I cut my hair back in the spring, I've been wanting to dye. it.

When I was in middle school I started dying my hair blond. When I got older I decided that I wanted it my natural color. But there was this one time that I dyed my hair and before I rinsed, it looked really dark. Ever since, I've wondered what my hair would look like dark.
 
So when Vocalpoint sent a request for bloggers to try out Loreal's Nice and Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color I bit.
 
I got the coupon and then realized that my brother's wedding was coming up and I didn't want to do something that drastic right before I would be in family pictures. Well the wedding was last weekend and I decided to go for it on Sunday morning.
 
My hair is naturally a golden brown color. It was really blond when I was little and has since turned to this darker blond/brown color.
 
 
So I chose Medium Golden Brown. Its darker than my hair, but not super dramatic.
 
 
 
 So one of things that I love about box dye kits is the conditioner that comes with it. Before I started mixing the dye and putting it on my hair I went ahead and took the corner off of the conditioner packet. Those things are so hard to open when your hands are wet.
 
 
Anway I put the dye on and it was definitely somewhat dark.
 
 
I rinsed, conditioned, dried and straightened. Here are the results:
 
 
 
I really loved the process with the Nice and Easy Non-permanent dye. It was fast and easy. I did it all by myself. The color is fantastic, it followed my natual highlights so it looks more natural than some other products I've used. The conditioner was fantastic. My hair is so soft and silky. I am really impressed with the results. I definitely recommend this product.
So, what do you think about my hair?
 
I need to tell you that, I received a coupon for a free box of Loreal Nice and Easy Non-Permanent Hair Dye. The opinions expressed in this post are completely my own. I was not required to give a positive review, I really liked the product and its results.

 
 
 

4 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.