Pinterest Verification

Monday, September 17, 2012

Merry Mary Monday: 9.17.12

Since last Monday I talked all about how Mary loves our bed, I thought I would tell you how much she loves her bed. She does!

 
She hangs out in there whenever she needs some space and of course she hangs out in there when we aren't home. Don't let that sweet face fool you, she is mischevious when no one is paying attention to her.
 
 
 
She also sleeps in her bed at night. She loves that little crate. I'm pretty sure it is in her top five places in the whole world... Of course Mary's world is pretty small.
 
This is what she looks like many mornings when I wake her up to go outside:
 
 
 
 
So what makes your Monday merry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.