Pinterest Verification

Monday, September 10, 2012

Merry Mary Monday: 9.10.12

If you've been reading my blog long enough to have read a few Merry Mary Monday posts then you probably know that Mary loves our bed. It might be her most favorite place in the world; though the competition is pretty close: the couch, her bed, and her crate. 



This is her, "I'm just innocently sitting here" pose.

Consequently most of her pictures are taken in these locations. Our bed is definitely top of that list, because I always find her in the cutest poses there.


If that didn't make you smile then you really are having a rough Monday.



Sometimes though my picture taking disturbs her....



If she could talk she would be saying, "But why, mom?"

Sometimes when she is in our bed she makes herself super comfortable by getting all tucked in. Case in point:


I hope this has left you Merry!
 
In exciting blog news: This is my 200th post. Its fitting that it is a Merry Mary Monday post!

PS: Did you know you can follow me on Facebook, Twitter and/or Pinterest. We're all up in Social Media over here :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.