Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Word for Wednesday: Peace

So I was surfing around on the old Facebook and it asked me "What's on your mind?"

The truth is there is a lot on my mind. But there is one thing that has been reigning supreme. 

God is in control. I have a lot that I could be worrying about. None (I repeat, NONE) of it is in my control. All of it is in God's hands.

Do you know the amount of pressure that is taken off of our shoulders when you truly let God take control and really trust Him with your life?

I'm not going to get real preachy on you. Just know this:

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6 & 7


Did you know you can find me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest? You can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.