Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Word for Wednesday: Love

Its been awhile since I've done a post on Wednesday. Over a month! 

Today will start VBS at my church and I am looking forward to it. We are doing a special VBS this year and the theme is Epic Love. 

That's quite a concept: Epic Love. It goes so far beyond the easy love. Its about loving others, even when it is so hard to do. Its about loving our families, but its not just about loving our families. Its about loving our friends, co-workers, community, and even world. Its God's epic love. Not ours!

There are lots of ways I could be showing Epic Love. Its hard. It has to become a way of life, not just of ideas. It is Epic Love that will cause me to be a witness to my neighbors. It will help me reach out to those we deem unreachable. It will keep me from giving up on what I know is right.  

So the question is this, how are you showing epic love in your life? I would love to hear what you are doing so that it can help me to show epic love to those in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.