Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Word of Wednesday: Holy

I don't have much to say today. I wanted to share with you the lyrics of a song that has really been speaking to me lately. The song is "What Do I Know of Holy" by Addison Road and I have found a lot in that song. It is so transparent, powerful and real. Go find it and give it a listen. Let it speak to your heart.

What do I know of You who spoke me into motion?
Where have I even stood but on the shore along your ocean?

What I know of Holy?
What do I know of wounds that will heal my shame?
And a God who gave Life its name?
What do I know of holy of the One who the angels praise?
All creation knows your name on earth and in heaven above.
What do I know of this love?

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.