Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Oh, Hello There!

Hello there! I've missed you. I really have. I've had some posts bumping around in my head, but I haven't taken the time to write them down for you. 

The truth is, I've been busy. Like, really busy. The other part is that I've been a little bit worn down, so I just haven't made it to a post. 

A friend asked me a couple of weeks if I updated this blog lately. When I tried to explain myself, all I could say was that I haven't had anything to say. Several times I would come to write and couldn't find anything to write. So instead I would stare.

Stare at the blank box with that little blinking cursor. So here I am finally telling you that I've been struggling to find the words to say, well, anything!

I have a post idea in my head and I've kept taking pictures for Merry Mary Mondays. I just haven't managed to get them posted before I go to bed on Mondays. Like this picture from a post-Father's day post that never got written or posted. 


Aren't they cute? This was what I found that Sunday morning when I walked out of the back of our house to go to church. So anyway, hopefully I will be back soon with something far more interesting to say! Until then...

2 comments:

  1. Cute photo! It reminds me of my Hubby and our little terror dog (Jack Russell terror that is)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack Russell's are so cute, but SOOOOO hyper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.