Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Over the Weekend

Pop Rocks, Mary and I had a great weekend. On Saturday my family came to visit. All of them! There were six adults and 2 dogs in our house and we had a blast! 

They left early Sunday morning and P.R. and I went to church. I wasn't feeling well so we came home and I took a really long nap. It was wonderful. We spent the day being lazy because the house was clean AND all the laundry was washed, dried, folded, and put away! That is a miracle in our house!

Yesterday, I spent time with one of my besties, her husband and her new baby! We had a great visit. There is absolutely nothing better than a baby falling asleep in your arms. She is precious!

After that I headed to spend time with P.R. and his family. We had a great day with each other and, like most summer weekends, I didn't want it to end. Alas, it has! 

Did you have a good weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.