Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Our Vacation

Pop Rocks and I just returned from a week in the Jamaican sun! I am not tan nor am I burned. I am happily as pale as when I left. I don't tan and finally accepted that I never would several years ago. I (somewhat) happily apply my 50 or higher sunscreen whenever I am out in the sun. I joke that I work hard to stay this pale. 

So anyway... here we are on our way to the resort:


Don't let his expression fool you, Pop Rocks was extremely excited to be in Jamaica! So after two flights, three airports and one long bus ride we arrived at our resort. This was our second trip to a Sandals resort, the first was our honeymoon, also to Jamaica, just a different resort.


Anyway we spent a lot of time in the sun. Some much need quality time with each other. And a lot of time missing our Mary. 

We also had fun getting different towel creations each day. This was our first one.


I say its a snail, Pop Rocks disagrees and said it was a rabbit without ears, what do you think it is?

4 comments:

  1. Spongebob? That square construction plus the two short legs, sunglasses and your location in Jamaica, near the ocean?

    Pale is good. Being pale now means looking fifteen years younger than your age thirty years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane,
    That's what I'm hoping for... As long as I don't look like Spongebob... ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Looks like a relaxing place. I don't tan either...so hard to take photos in the sunlight because I'm just so bright. ha! :p SPF all the way! Did you see that yahoo article about the tanning mom? Yikes! Anyhow, have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go with snail too!Looks like you had an amazing time, Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.