Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Full of Grace by Dorothea Benton Frank

I discovered Dorothea Benton Frank while standing on the "F" aisle in the fiction area of my library. (No, I wasn't looking for Tina Fey's book there. Its in Biographies.) (The other book I checked out was by Julian Fellowes.)

Full of Grace 
(Via)

Full of Grace was the love/life story of Grace and Michael. Its a fantastic (and conservatively-speaking, gritty) Christian novel, that isn't a Christian novel at all. Grace and Michael have settled into life together without ever wanting or planning to get married. Because of this Grace's Italian-Catholic family have written off their relationship and Michael. As things begin to fall apart in Grace's life there is something else at work. 

Here is what I wrote at Goodreads (feel free to follow me):

I really enjoyed this book! Maybe its because I lived in South Carolina, but the story wrapped around me in such a way that I found myself engrossed. It was a fantastic story about a true faith conversion. It also conquered some of the more interesting things about growing up and keeping (or not) the faith. I recommend this book as a great read! 

Did you know you can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.