Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Summer Lovin'

So I am starting to get into a summer state of mind. It has more to do with the longer days than it does with the weather. 



After the hottest March on record, we are back to almost freezing nights and cool days. I'm not going to complain, I actually don't particularly love hot weather. 

Anyway.... I am trying to come up with a fun summer time playlist. I am putting it onto my Spotify so that I can listen at work or at home and get into a better mood. Some of the songs I have are: 

No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley and the Wailers
Put Your Records On - Corrine Bailey Rae
[Sittin' On] The Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
I'm Into Something Good - Herman's Hermits
Why Georgia - John Mayer
Summer Nights - John Travolta & Olivia Newton John (Grease Soundtrack)
Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
Irresistible - Jessica Simpson
Summer Nights - Rascal Flatts
Amelia's Missing - Jon McLaughlin
Under the Boardwalk - The Drifters
(These are not affiliated links)

What song(s) get you in a summer state of mind?  I need some more to add to my playlist.

P.S. Did you know you can follow me on Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.