Pinterest Verification

Monday, April 23, 2012

Merry Mary Monday: 4.23.12

Happy Monday, Everybody.

No, I haven't forgotten about Merry Mary Mondays! I've been really busy and haven't done a good job about getting pictures posted. But a little while ago I had a great photoshoot with Miss Mary. The lighting was good and her mood was right so I got some good pictures.


If you look closely above you can see that someone needs their nails trimmed... untrimmed nails equal a scratched face.


Mary has the sweetest face, unless she is making a nasty face.... just saying.  

Here she is with her looking-off-into-the-distance-acting-all-non-chalant-model-face.







After this things got a little interesting. Since things were going so well, I got real close with my camera phone. I had the perfect picture lined up in the screen and once I hit the button this came out:


So I offered a hug and a picture with me as condolence and this happened:


Apparently that was not a good enough prize and our photo session was obviously over. I tried one more time:

 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.