Pinterest Verification

Friday, April 27, 2012

Lately

Just wanted to give you a quick update on things I've been up to....

Watching

I can't get enough of "Once Upon A Time." I started watching it on Hulu mid-season. Well I've caught up and can't wait for a new episode. Other shows I've been watching are: Glee, SMASH, The Office, Grey's Anatomy and Parenthood.

Reading

I haven't picked up a book in awhile, but I have been reading the Diamond Gothic book from Bethany Joy Lenz, Abigail Spencer, and JC Coccoli. You can read it on HelloGiggles.com. I recommend starting with Chapter 1.

Playing

Often before I fall asleep I play games on my phone. Lately I've been playing Triple Town (by SpryFox), Scramble (by Zynga), Draw Something Free (by OMGpop) and the Sims Free Play (by EA). All are available in the Play Store and I have the free versions. I don't pay for phone games.

Doing

I've been working on a quilt with Josh's grandmother. I have had a hard time having time to work on it, but I have started to sew after all of the cutting.

Swagging - but seriously I've been earning lots of Swagbucks and you can too*!

What have you been up to?

* - Referral Link

2 comments:

  1. Watching - nothing now that all the show are on their breaks
    Reading - The Mission of Motherhood and Mom Connection
    Playing - My girls love Draw Something. I play Math Maniac. I don't pay for games either. =p
    Doing - Working on the last newsletter of the year for our mom's group and prepping for homeschooling next school year
    Swagging - Yup, doing this too!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I've never seen ANY of those shows! I guess I am behind the times! And I totally tried Swagbucks but I just never got anywhere, good for you, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.