Pinterest Verification

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday's Songs: Every Season

When I was in early high school I listened to Nichole Nordeman's CD, "This Mystery" a lot. It was definitely one of my favorite albums. It still would be if I hadn't lost it. Thanks to Spotify I can listen to it more often. The song "Every Season" has always been one that gets me to the heart. 

It progresses from Summer to Autumn to Winter and finally to Spring. There are definitely correlations to our lives from the way that nature reacts to each new season. The line (talking about Winter) that still gets to me is this. 

"Even now in death, You open doors for life to enter." 

As spring is quickly approaching, take time to notice the life that wasn't there a month ago. Take time to know that even though things look dead and barren, life comes back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.