Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

High School Drama(s)

(Via)

I was catching up on Glee last night and I realized that I like high school dramas because out makes newer think of what I wish high school would have been like. When I look back on high school I have a lot of regrets. Most go back to the relationships I didn't spend enough time working on cultivating.

(Via)
I let myself believe that someone was my friend who ended up chasing popularity and putting herself above our friendship. By the time I figured it out out was too late and I was too stubborn to admit that everyone else was right.
(Via)
For awhile I let it get on the way of getting too close to people. It probably saved me some heartache, but I wish I hadn't let out change me.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all have regrets from high school, but don't be hard on yourself. We all have to learn things for ourselves sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.