Pinterest Verification

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello Moto

How is everyone? I woke up at 3:00 am yesterday morning not feeling well and took the day off from work and really from life. I pretty much watched TV for an awful amount of time yesterday with sweet Mary. I did manage to post some pictures yesterday for Merry Mary Monday, so I hope you got a chance to check those out.

Anyway I'm back in the saddle today and wanted to tell you what my favorite commercials were on Sunday. (I didn't really watch the game, just the commercials.)

So in fifth place, mostly because I didn't really see the whole thing on Sunday was the M&M's commercial.

In fourth was the Hyundai commercial. It made me laugh, but I think I was the only one in the room.

Third was the Toyota Reinvented Camry commercial. I love my Camry, so I'm a little partial. My favorite part was the reinvented DMV.

In second place was the Doritos Slingshot commercial. Doritos always does a great job and tend to have my most memorable big game ads.


My favorite ad was the Skechers ad with the French Bulldog. I'm a little biased toward ads with dogs, but this one took it for me. (I did like the other Doritos ad with a dog and the cute rescue dog Weego.) So here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.