Pinterest Verification

Thursday, February 23, 2012

brain:drain

I've had a lot on my lately and thought I would share. 

I got beautiful roses for Valentine's Day. They are still going strong on my desk. This may be their last day on this earth. They had a great life, at least in my opinion. 

Mary is doing well. She had her teeth cleaned last week and has been recovering from the anesthesia. She was super cuddly all weekend, which was fine with me. 

I read this post over on Don Miller's blog and really liked it. It made me think about the things I am failing at and what that means. It also encouraged me to keep going. 

I have several things to be planning, so I need to get on with that. One is a baby shower, any great ideas?

So what's been going on with you?

1 comment:

  1. My tulips are on their last legs too. FYI, apparently the yellow ones live longest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.