Pinterest Verification

Friday, January 13, 2012

Its the Small Things: Happy Friday

Lindsay at Aisle to Aloha does a small thing link up each Friday. I love the idea of finding the small things that make life enjoyable and then spending time appreciating them. So here are some of mine:

My new "home-life" plan. I created a great system to keep Pop Rocks and I on track with keeping the house clean, eating in and being more in control of our lives.


I've been watching One Tree Hill from the beginning on Netflix. It is fun and funny to watch a show that started my senior year of high school. Last night, Pop Rocks caught part of it while I was watching it. He asked if the "kids" were supposed to be in high school. I'm only on season two so they are most definitely still in high school. I laughed and added that the worst part is, I was older than they were. Without checking, I'm fairly certain that all of the high school cast members are older than me. 

The Beauty and the Beast is being re-released this weekend. I don't know when I will get to go see it, but I am hoping too! Its definitely my favorite Disney movie.

I started back teaching my Sunday School class and hanging out with my kids on Wednesday nights again this week at church. It was great! Having a couple of weeks off was nice, but it feels good to be back in the swing of things. 

What small things have made your life better this week? Write a post and link up with Lindsay!


Aisle to Aloha



1 comment:

  1. I've been watching the OTH reruns on SoapNet for three or four years. I've cycled through the whole series several times now, but I never get tired of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I hope you know it means the world to me to hear from you.